Wednesday 29 February 2012

My trip to the salon

So 2 weekends ago i decided i need a hair cut. I went to the salon and asked the lady for a long layered cut. My hair was pretty long and already had layers in it. I told her i wanted to keep most of the length but didn't mind taking an inch and a half off. Well she cut 4 inches of my hair!!!! I was so sad it took me almost 9 months to a yr. to grow out even while using viviscal max. I didn't know exactly how much she was cutting bc i wear glasses and had to take them off. So i couldn't see till she was done :( i'm bummed out. Now i'm scared to go get a hair cut or trim.

1 comment:

  1. my mom asked for a trim on her already angled bob and now its butchered... i swear when i saw it i wanted to go beat the dudes ass that did it.

    ReplyDelete